Please complete the registration form and waiver upon payment.
Scholarships & Family Discounts available upon request.
Middle School Milers Club
Cross Country Base Phase Training
June 6th- July 29th (No sessions July 4-8)
Open to students entering 6th-8th Grade
All Sessions @ Old Storybook Island
YRP T-Shirt & Water Bottle with registration
Training during the Middle School Milers camps includes the following training stimuli that we develop through training as well as game-like activities....we actually have fun too!
- aerobic endurance buildup
- aerobic threshold training
- introductory lactate threshold training
- acceleration development
- running economy maintenance
- basic running skill and mechanics
- general and core strength work
- balance and stability work
- injury prevention routines
- VO2 testing (twice per summer)